The 2nd Project Steering Committee Meeting of the project “Symbiotic Networks of Bio-Waste Sustainable Management - SYMBIOSIS” was hosted by DIADYMA in Florina, on 19-20/02/2019. The partners presented their progress until now and decided the future steps regarding the implementation of the project. All project’s partners were present:
1) Public Enterprise KOMUNALEC Bitola (LB)
2) InnoPolis – Centre for Innovation and Culture
3) Movement for Environment MOLIKA Bitola
4) National Technical University of Athens
5) Public Enterprise for communal works KOMUNALNA HIGIENA Novaci
6) Waste Management of Western Macedonia DIADYMA S.A.
SYMBIOSIS will develop symbiotic networks bringing together companies and stakeholders from all business sectors, aiming to improve cross industry resource efficiency through material trading and sharing assets in an environmentally sustainable way. Planning and regional development infrastructures, and matchmaking and retrieval services are key means in SYMBIOSIS to set up cost-effective biomass supply chains.
The project is co-funded by the European Union and by National Funds of the Countries participating in the INTERREG IPA Cross Border Cooperation Programme CCI 2014 TC 16 I5CB 009.